How to identify led engineering lights with manufacturers good or bad
Date of release:2018-03-09 Author:Dingfeng Click:
Led engineering lights with production because of the low threshold for entering, so there are many people who have launched this project. However, experienced people still have the means to identify, the led engineering lamp strip produced by the regular manufacturer and the led engineering lamp strip of the cottage version (that is, the product produced by the manual operation in the rental house) can be seen from the appearance. I can see it at a glance. Let's take the example of our Liuhong company's products to talk about how to identify the quality of led engineering light strips by eye:
1. Look at the packaging. Regular LED engineering light strips will be packed with anti-static coils, usually 5 meters or 10 meters, and then sealed with anti-static moisture-proof bags. The cottage version of the led engineering light strip will use the recycling coil tray because of cost savings, and then there is no anti-static moisture-proof packaging bag, carefully look at the coil tray to see the traces and scratches left when the label is removed.
2. Look at the label. Regular led engineering lights with printed labels on the bags and on the reels will have printed labels instead of printed labels. The label of the cottage version is printed, and the specifications and parameters are not uniform.
3. Look at the attachments. The formal led engineering light strip will be attached to the package with instructions for use and engineering lamp strip specifications, and will also be equipped with led engineering light with connector or card holder; while the cottage version of the led engineering light with the box is not These attachments, because they are able to save the province.
4. Look at the solder joints. The LED engineering lamp strip produced by the manufacturer of the regular led engineering lamp strip is produced by the SMT chip process using solder paste and reflow soldering process. Therefore, the solder joints on the LED engineering lamp strip are relatively smooth and the soldering amount is not much, and the solder joints extend in an arc shape from the FPC pad to the LED electrodes. The soldering spot of the led version of the led engineering lamp strip is not uniform, and a dot is used to wrap the soldering foot. At the same time, there are different degrees of tin tip appearing, which is a typical phenomenon of manual soldering.
5, look at the quality of FPC. FPC is divided into copper and rolled copper. The copper foil of the copper plate is convex. If you look at it, you can see it from the connection between the pad and the FPC. The rolled copper is closely integrated with the FPC and can be bent freely without peeling off the pad. If the copper plate is bent too much, the pad will fall off. If the temperature is too high during maintenance, the pad will fall off.
6, look at the cleanliness of the surface of the led engineering lamp. If the LED engineering lamp strip produced by the SMT process has a very clean surface, no impurities or stains can be seen. However, if the cottage version of the led engineering lamp strip produced by the hand soldering process, the surface will remain stained and cleaned regardless of how it is cleaned, and flux and tin residue will remain on the surface of the FPC.
The address of this article:http://en.dfled.net/news/370.html
- Talking about the Factors Affecting the Life of Export Lamp Strips
- Summarize some LED engineering light belt knowledge
- Hotel lights with starting point are more comfortable with warm white
- Affordable engineering light strips are available in a wide range of prices
- Briefing on the relevant maintenance instructions for outdoor engineering light strips
- How to solve the problem that LED hotel lights have a bad light effect
- What are the reasons for the price difference of LED hotel lights
- Why design engineering light strips Do you know the advantages
- LED hotel light strip is proportional to price and quality
- LED engineering lights with the "besiering" competition in the brand price market